Extended information about cookies
This information is provided, with reference to the website www.bressano.it (“Website”), by Bressano Mobili, registered office at
Forzani, 1 – 12089 Villanova Mondovì (CN), VAT number and tax code: 00311220040
What is a cookie and its use
A cookie is a small text file created by a website that is stored in the User’s device (PC, smartphone or tablet). The cookie is designed to remember information about you, including a record of your website visits and activity.
Cookies are distinguished from each other:
– according to the subject who installs them, depending on whether it is the same operator of the site visited (c.d. “first-party cookies”) or a different subject (c.d. “third-party cookies”)
– depending on the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow a better navigation, memorising some choices of the user, for example the language (c.d. “technical cookies”), other cookies monitor the user’s navigation also for the purpose of sending advertising and/or offer services in line with their preferences (c.d. “profiling cookies”).
Only profiling cookies require the prior consent of the user.
The Website uses first-party technical cookies, for which installation is not required any consent from the user, as well as third-party profiling cookies that, instead, require consent to their use (described in section 2 “Cookies installed via the Website” below).
Bressano is responsible, in its capacity as the data controller, for the first-party cookies installed on the Website
1. Means of expressing consent to profiling cookies
1.1. On the occasion of the first visit to the Website, you can accept all cookies by closing the banner or clicking on “I agree” on the banner.
1.4. In any case, through the browser settings. The procedure to be followed to configure these settings is as follows:
• Internet Explorer
Change Cookie Settings Click on the “Tools” icon, “Internet Options”, then the “Privacy” tab. You can adjust the policy of acceptance of cookies by bringing up or down the relative slider or click on the “Sites” button and in the window that appears to authorize or block the acceptance of cookies site by site. Click “OK” to apply the changes. Deleting Cookies Select “Tools”, “Internet Options”, then “Delete” from the “Browsing History” pane. You will find a number of entries including Cookies. Check that the checkmark is activated in correspondence to your name and press “Delete”.
• Google Chrome
Edit Cookie settings Type chrome://settings/ in the address bar then select “Show advanced settings” at the bottom of the page and then “Content settings” in the “Privacy” section and then on “Allow data to be saved locally (recommended)”, then “Done”. Delete Cookies Type chrome://history/ into the address bar and then select “Delete navigation data…”. You will find a number of entries including “Cookies and other website and plugin data”. Check that the checkmark for your name is activated and press “Clear navigation data”. However, we advise you to always check the updated guide by clicking here https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?%20hl=en&hl=en
• Mozilla Firefox
Edit Cookie Settings Access the options via the menu icon, then select the “Privacy” section. Under History choose: “use custom settings” then adjust the cookie management through the options made available by the program. Click “OK” to apply the changes Cookie Deletion Access the options via the menu icon, then select the “Privacy” section. Under History choose: “use custom settings” then click on “Show cookies”. The Cookie window will appear: In the “Search” field, type the name of the site you want to remove cookies from.
A list of cookies related to the search will appear. In the list, select the cookies to be removed and click the “Remove Selected” button. To delete all cookies stored on your computer you can use the “Remove all cookies” button. We recommend that you always check the updated guide by clicking here:
Change Cookie Settings Click on “Preferences” from the “Tools” menu (CTRL+) then select the “Privacy” section. Choose the cookie management policy by choosing an option from those proposed by the program then close the options window from the closing icon at the top right. Delete Cookies Click on “Preferences” from the “Tools” menu (CTRL+) then select the “Privacy” section. Click on “Remove all website data” and then confirm your choice. Choose the cookie management policy by choosing an option from those proposed by the program and then close the options window from the closing icon at the top right. We advise you to always check the updated guide by clicking:
2.Personalized management of cookies installed through the Site
Information provided by Bressano Mobili pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
Bressano Mobili, as data controller, with reference to cookies installed directly from the Website, specifies the following:
- The data are collected only for the purposes and for the duration indicated in the tables above and are processed by computer.
- The use of technical cookies does not require the prior consent of the user since these are cookies necessary to allow navigation within the Website and the proper functioning of the Website. In case of removal of technical cookies through the browser settings, navigation within the Website may not be, in whole or in part, possible.
- With reference to third-party cookies, the purposes of these cookies, the logic underlying the related processing and the management of user preferences with respect to the same cookies are not determined and/or verified by Bressano Mobili but by the third party that provides them, as supplier and data controller, as indicated in the tables above. However, regardless of whether Bressano Mobili believes that the user has validly expressed his consent to the installation of cookies, also from third parties, Bressano Mobili undertakes to provide support to the user who requests to know how to exercise their consent/ selective denial or to delete cookies from their browser.